The PAT GRAVES MEMORIAL SHOOT FOR A CURE
As a reminder, the match will be held two weeks from today on October 15th. Gates will open by 10 a.m. and we start shooting at 12:30. Attendees don’t have to shoot the match. Come out to watch and buy some raffle tickets. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society and tax receipts will be available on request.
Featured items available by raffle or silent auction include:
- $500.00 Gift Card from Green Top Sporting Goods
- Stool with Hand-Tooled Leather Cover by Corkscrew Tom
- Dillon 550 Loading Press, new in box, donated by Potter County Kid
- Hand-Made Elephant-Hide Tri-Fold Wallet by Marshal P.C. Wabash
- Hand-Made Quilt by Mrs. P.C. Wabash
- Cap and Ball Pistol donated by Prairie City Slim
- Set of Holsters donated by Mustang Major
Thanks for all donated items, including those that I don’t know about yet. If you have anything to donate for sale, raffle, or auction, please contact Potter County Kid by phone or text at (804) 241-5418 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Another way to donate is to drop by the expo at Green Top next weekend. WPGC will have representative(s) there selling raffle tickets for the $500 Green Top gift card. You don’t have to be present at the match to win that one.
Thanks also for the 34 advance registrations that we have received. If yours isn’t one of them, just reply to this e-mail with your name and category. It’s not required but it helps with advance planning and it earns an extra $5 for the American Cancer Society.